we are seeking an Administrative Assistant who be working 10_15 hours weekly (to assist a Studio Director, Studio Consultants and the Art Handler) in a variety of tasks which may include:
* Coordinate all accounts payable and receivable updating daily cash flow using Microsoft Excel .
* Following up with clients and customers.
* Create invoice to customer after every purchases
* Create Adverts content for Social media and marketing purpose
* Photoshopping of Artworks
* Printing and Dispatching of Artwork_Samples to printers remotely.
* Book-keeping - Creating a spreadsheet to record every activities for the week i.e the sales, prices, expenses, such as your week-pay, and other expenses.
* Online Marketing---Social media and website updating
* Use computer software to generate new images for creating advert content .
* Order office supplies
* File management with the help of Dropbox.
* Email managing/labeling.
* Respond to incoming correspondence
* Compiling data collected from online surveys and enter it into CRM.
Proven admin or assistant experience
Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational and planning skills
Proficient in MS Office.
Interested candidates should email their application ( just an email explaining your qualities, skills and experience or just a resume) to Blueskydesigns001@gmail.com